Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday B.Bugg!


Saturday was my friend Rebecca Bugg's birthday! She is one of a set of twins, and the wife of a fellow guide with Ted. We are all really great friends. Rebecca used to take pictures for Rolling Thunder on the weekend, so my first season on the river as a "girlfriend" I basically spent on the banks taking pictures with Rebecca. Needless to say, we formed a great friendship. We get caught up on our lives over the phone every Thursday night while our men are in a guide meeting. I'd be lying if I said I only traveled on the weekend to see Ted...I love this girl!

Here are a few pictures from her birthday celebration:

a cake I made for her:
make a wish!
Becca with her Sophie...she's a pug mix. That's Phyllis in the background.
Happy Happy Birthday B.Bugg! I love you to pieces!

No comments: