Sunday, April 12, 2009

Free Falling...STF 2009

First, for all of you who say there's no reason to "jump out of a 'perfectly good airplane'", you should know that there is no such thing as a "perfectly good airplane".

Second, until you've tried it, you have no idea. Seriously. No idea. And, I am afraid of heights. This is just different. Believe me. Go jump! And, I recommend that you jump in Rockmart, GA at Skydive the Farm.

Yesterday my good friend, Scott, and I drove to GA for his very first jump. This was number 4 for me. He is addicted! I'm pretty sure he'll go on to get his AFF license and jump all on his own!

Here are a few pictures from the day:

Me and Scott
Right before the part that makes my heart beat faster
I got to flip out of the plane this time! I loved it!
And, this smile, well THIS smile is what it is all about. You won't get a good one like this until you've fallen 14,000 feet to the ground.

No comments: