Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shower the People you Love with...Baby Presents!

One of the best things about being a best friend is throwing a big party when something big happens! We had a baby shower for her on Saturday, April 4th. Well, we wanted nothing but the best for our dear Tara while we showered her with baby gifts! I had so much fun throwing a party for a baby girl I haven't even met yet! Of course, I had the help of others: Emily Young, Allison Key, Trish Killian, Casey Moredock, Carrie Shope, and Angelia Dickey. We had the shower at my mom's house, it was just the perfect set up for the party. Also, all sweet treats were made with love by KTown Treats and our dear friend, Teagan Rozmus.

Saturday was a blast! We ate good food, we opened lots of presents, we had good conversation, we made onesies with iron-ons! We just had a good time...and while we were cleaning up we even heard labor and delivery horror stories, and talked about things that made me mildly uncomfortable which I won't even think of mentioning here.

Then, we came home and put the nursery together!

I've posted some pictures here, but to see all of them visit: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016206&id=67001274&l=6383b52687

My sister, Emily, and I made these letters. They work as great decoration...and they will be hung over Juliet's crib!
Tara and me with the toy box that I made for the baby. I plan to paint it and put a big pink "J" on it!
The party hostesses (minus Angelia). Left -to-right, top row: Allison, Emily. Left-to-right, bottom row: Trish (mom), Casey, Tara, me, Carrie.
I love cupcakes and I love a hydrangea...so you get this picture. Teagan made these precious cupcakes! They were delicious, too!
Some of the loot...yes, that's right...just "some" of it!
Hope you enjoy the pictures! Check out the album on facebook if you want more!

It's hard to believe she'll be here any day now!!!

No comments: