Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Shout out to Market Square

I won't lie, I don't go to Sundown in the City as much as I used to. Part of it is that I just don't live with reckless abandon, like I used to. Part of it is the crowds. Man, the crowds. And, lastly, I hate it when my hands get dirty/wet/sticky and it always seems like my hands get dirty/wet/sticky at Sundown.

But, I do venture out for lots of Market Square activities, even the occasional sundown. I went last week because Cornbred Blues Band was playing at Sapphire afterwards, and that's enough to keep me out on a school night. It rained, and then it stopped, and then there was a rainbow:
The Buccos!! Adam plays bass in CBB.
Maybe my favorite picture ever! Definitely my favorite of Amanda!
And, one final shout out to Oodles, a restaurant on Market Square. They have the best macaroni in the world.
I love my town.

No comments: