Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Julet's First Baby Shower...Snow Delay

So, Juliet's first Baby Shower was the first weekend in March on the 1st, before I even started this blog and I have never blogged about it! For the sake of documenting everything, I choose to blog about it now!

Tara, Carrie, and I headed down to Tullahoma (where Tara's parents and brother live) for a shower thrown by some of Mrs. Smith's friends. Well, the snow came in , and aforementioned shower throwers decided to cancel it. Needless to say, this was upsetting for Tara and all of us. But, better safe than sorry.

Well, since we had some gifts there from me, other family members, and a few that were shipped in, we decided to put on comfy clothes and have a no-nonsense shower anyway! Besides, Aunt Pier and Tara's grandmother came in!

This is the snow that scared everyone away:

Here is Mommy-to-Be with a table full of baby gifts!
Tara and her Mother with a gift shipped in from Miss Pam's best friend.
And this precious little outfit is from Tara's grandmother. I know that her eyes are closed, but this is what Juliet will wear home from the hospital. So, I decided to post it anyway!
From left-to-right: Aunt Pier, Tara's mom (Pam), Tara, and and Tara's Grandmother.

No comments: