Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Body Makeover: Week 1

Ok,  so this is my favorite part of the body makeover...measurements! I love numbers and I love progress!

I have lost:

1/4 inch from my neck
2.5 inches from my shoulders
1 inch from my chest
1 inch from each bicep
1/2 inch from my waist
2 inches from my hips
I didn't lose anything from my forearms or thighs
I gained 1/4 inch on each of my calves (likely result with walking activity)

For a Grand Total of 8.25 inches lost overall
And I've lost 6 pounds total

I did all of that even after eating Mexican with the girls on Friday night and Brunch with the girls on Saturday and a hotdog on Saturday night. Oh, and I've secretly had 2 dove promises, 3 thin mints, and about 4 starbursts.

Like I said before...nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

2 comments:

Tracy and Mark said...

congratulations on your body makeover! hope this is making you a healthier, happier bird. am i going to be able to recognize you in may?

lindsay anne said...

I hope so! I'd hate for something to happen to my face! ;-)