Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday Wrap Up

My goodness...it seems that no sooner did I join this blogospher that I disappeared from it! Sorry (assuming anyone out there reads this) for my hiatus. Not only is March a busy time, but the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month are my to me what April 15 is to the H&R Block.

Last Monday, March 9th, we had dinner at Copper Cellar to recognize and celebrate the aforementioned birthdays. We always have such a blast at that local treasure. We had a good turn out: Me, Carrie, Tara, Alli, Ben, Casey, Scott, and Jade. And, following suit of the high year we had to rally with the kitchen to get them to throw together a few chocolate waffles that were not on the menu.

Here are a few pictures from the night. You can see the baby bumps on both of my girls!




Then last weekend we celebrated Carrie's birthday on Michael's farm...I forgot all of my cameras so I don't have any pictures. :-(



No comments: