Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It Doesn't Remind Me-Audioslave

So, this little "game" started on Friday on MyFace...and since Friday is everyone's favorite day to avoid work things we all filled out this survery. The rule is that you have to use song titles as your answers...

I sometimes answered with more than one song. And sometimes, I thought the lyrics of the song fit appropriately (even if the title didn't)...Enough of this nonsense...I hope I can make you laugh. And the next time you want to avoid something, I suggest you fill this out. It's fun!

describe yourself?
hey, girl-garrison starr
wonder-natalie merchant

What do people feel when they're around you?
I just wanna love you-Jay Z

describe your current relationship?
crush-dave matthews band

Where would you like to be right now?
rocky mountain high-john Denver
summerland-everclear

How do you feel about love?
like a drug-garrison starr

What is your life like?
horseshoe lake-todd snider

What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
imagine-john lennon

How would you describe yourself?
alright guy-todd snider
little miss magic-jimmy buffett

What do you look for in a guy/girl?
whatever it is-zac brown band

How do you feel today?
fast car-tracy chapman

What's your life's purpose?
big love-jonathon sexton

What is your motto?
2 out of 3 ain’t bad-meatloaf

What do your friends think of you?
I’m like a bird-nelly furtado
hard to handle-black crowes
woman be strong-will hoge

What do you think of your parents?
it gets the worst at night-lucero
we’re all in this together-old crow medicine show

What do you think about very often?
just like old times-todd snider
feelin’ good again-robert earl keen
I’m comin’ home-robert earl keen

What do you think of your best friend?
my best girl-lucero
my own worst enemy-lit

What do you think of the person you like?
wild horses-rolling stones

What is your life story?
angel from montgomery-john prine

What do you want to be when you grow up?
one rung-slobberbone

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
all my life-todd snider

What will you dance to at your wedding?
we are the champions-queen

What will you play at your funeral?
free bird-skynyrd
when the doves cry-prince

Biggest fear?
serves me right-garrison starr
when the world ends-dave matthews

Biggest secret?
A little more than I can do-Mike Thomas

What will you post this as?
It Doesn’t Remind Me-Audioslave

No comments: