Thursday, May 14, 2009

[drumroll] KTown Treats

You remember Teagan, right? Well Mrs. Teagan Rozmus owns her own just launching bakery business...KTown Treats. She was hired for the baby shower (which I will blog about soon)...so basically she's been keeping our sweet tooths (not teeth...my sweet tooth, tara's sweet tooth, and baby j's sweet gums) satisfied for the past several months. (I especially love her because one time she made me a heart shaped cupcake with green, my favorite color, icing and my initials on it).


It's safe to say she's a show off! Today she showed up at the hospital with this cookie cake! It is most delicious and came at perfect timing! It was in a fancy box too!


You'll learn more about Teagan later. She'll be taking care of Baby J when Mom goes back to work!

No comments: