Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kate is 2!

So you've heard me mention Evan and Marta Crass before...our small group host and hostess. Well, this is their precious little girl Kate. They've been teaching Kate sign language and I love it because everytime I walk into their house she says Bird while using the sign for it. She's one cool little girl.


This is Kate unwrapping the gifts I got for her with her dad.

That's right, I got her some fingerpaint supplies...I hope they have fun with that. Oh, and a copy of "Morris goes to School" which was my favorite book as a tot. It's about Moose who counts gumballs and his antlers and goes to school. You should check it out and get it for anyone you know in their formative years.

Happy Birthday Kate!


1 comment:

Evan and Marta said...

Thanks for showing some blog love to our little Kate!