Thursday, May 14, 2009

"You're Gonna Have a Baby and then They're Just Gonna Let You Go Home With Her?!"...Yes, apparently that's how it works

The title to this blog has kind of been a joke around here for a few weeks. I said that one night at Parkside Tavern with all the girls...it just all of a sudden hit me that Tara was having a baby...which I knew...but then they just let us take her home? Just like that. No inspection. No instruction. No supervision. Just take her. Wow.

Anyway...

Juliet is safe and sound after her first car ride!





In her room for the first time!



The family...Uncle Clint will be here tomorrow!




This is Tara looking for Guiness.





The following pictures are similar, but very different to me. I couldn't decide which ones to post, and didn't feel like I should make the decision for you. So you get to see all of them! Before you know it, she'll be scaling the side of that Jenny Lind and crawling in bed with Mommy!










Time to eat!












No comments: