Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting ready...Aunt Bird nests a little

I left the hospital around 1:00 today and ran some errands and then came home to get some things done:

So, maybe the overprotective side of me came out today, but I went what some might call "bananas" with the lysol. Every door knob, handle, banister, and frequently touched surface in our place was disinfected...a time or two.


Tara's friends at work had a shower for here there. They made this precious banner, and I hung it up today. It was too cute not to use again.




I went to Walgreens and had some pictures printed. I gave a few to Mr. Smith so he could take them to work tomorrow. I framed this one and put it on the bed that Grandmommy Pam is sleeping on.


These are two of Tara's favorites, so I put them on her bed.




And here it is. The quiet before the storm.



They'll be home soon!


No comments: